Website YMCA-YWCA OF WINNIPEG
Early Childhood Educator
JOIN THE YMCA-YWCA OF WINNIPEG!
Child Care Assistant in ECE II Training or Early Childhood Educator II
Full Time, Preschool Program
South Family Child Care, 5 Fermor Avenue
At the Y, we’ve never met a kid whose potential we couldn’t see. With 35+ child-care centres in and around Winnipeg, we’re able to help 1,900 kids grow in mind, spirit and body each year. To make a difference in a child’s life, keep reading!
Why work at the Y?
· Great people and great work environment!
· We pay most of your benefit premiums
· Complimentary Y individual membership
· 5% employer-matching pension plan
· Many opportunities for growth & advancement
Are you the right fit?
· Honest, trustworthy and respectful in your approach with children
· Able to build positive relationships with children and families
· Able to implement activities which meet children’s needs
· Able to apply ELCC and the Y’s standards and requirements
· Self-motivated, able to work independently and as part of a team
What else do you need?
· Manitoba Early Childhood Educator Level 2 or 3 or provide proof of enrollment in a qualifying Early Childhood Educator program
· Experience working with pre-school or school-aged children
· Emergency First Aid and CPR C certification
· Fully immunized against COVID-19 or valid exemption
· Clear Police Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Search and Child Abuse Registry Check
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to complete written documentation
The Y is committed to providing an inclusive environment where diversity is welcomed and encouraged. If you require accommodation during any part of the recruitment or selection process, please don’t hesitate to reach out. This includes providing you with alternate formats of this posting.
The Y is entrusted to provide a safe environment for children and vulnerable individuals. All applicants will be thoroughly screened through a review process including Police Record Checks with Vulnerable Sector Search and Child Abuse Registry Checks.
If hired, prior to your start date and as a condition of your employment, you will be required to provide proof that you are fully immunized against COVID-19 or have a valid exemption.
We thank you for your interest; however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Application Deadline||April 9th, 2023|
Submit your cover letter and resume by March 24, 2023 to: