MCCA Fall workshops
We are pleased to offer our fall workshop series.
Click below to view/download brochure:
Fall Workshop Brochure
Click below to download registration form if paying by cheque:
Workshop Fall 2021 Registration
Click below if registering online: Please look at workshop description before registering online:
- Learning Through Play – October 6
- Indigenous Awareness in the Early Years Part II – October 7
- Defining Yourself As a Leader – October 12
- Programs For Children With Autism – October 25
- I Don’t Do Conflicts (Part I & II) – October 13 & October 27
- Creative Drama and the Child’s Imagination: A Practical Kit for ECEs – October 19
- Lunch ‘N’ Learn for Directors – October 21
- Best Choices: Ethics Part I – October 23
- Programs for Children with Autism – October 25
- Supervisory Sandwich – Pros and Cons of Being in the Middle – October 26
- 2SLGBTQ+ Awareness, Inclusion and Affirmation for Child Care Centres – November 6
- Connections in Nature for All Children – November 10
- A Deep Dive into Schema Play – November 15
- The Power of Babe: Infants’ Experience of Interpersonal Power – November 22
- Look At All This Junk: The Power of Loose Parts – November 24
- How to Handle an Employee’s Toxic Behaviour – November 25
- Understanding and Supporting Challenging Behaviours Through Relationship Building – November 25
- Email, Think Before You Hit Send – November 30
- 2SLGBTQ+ Inclusive Language, Conversations and Creating Safe(r) Child Care Spaces – November 30
MCCA is pleased to present
Integrating Anti-bias Education into our Thinking
Click below to download brochure:
Integrating Anti-bias Education into our Thinking and Practice Brochure
To register online with a credit card, click below:
Workshop Certificates: The cost of a replacement workshop certificate is now $7.00. Please ensure when registering that you are spelling names correctly.
Due technology constantly changing, you may experience some difficulty in processing your credit card. We strongly recommend that you change your web browser to one of the following:
Google Chrome: https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/
If you still have problems after using one of the above browsers then call Dianne at 204-336-5065
Parking for Workshops: Parking in the Royal Bank parking lot is not allowed at any time, nor is it allowed at the 1021 Court Avenue strip mall directly west of the Royal Bank building. If you choose to park in either of these lots, MCCA is not responsible for any costs incurred if your car gets towed. There is a paid parking lot mid-way down Court Avenue. Parking is $4 per day. Please bring loonies to purchase your ticket. You may use a side street as an alternative. Please note some streets do have time limitations. See workshop hostess for more information. You can email or call MCCA for more details on parking.
PARK AT YOUR OWN RISK! MCCA DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY SHOULD YOUR VEHICLE GET TOWED!!!
Click to enlarge
Workshop cancellations due to weather:
If MCCA must cancel a workshop due to the weather we will contact registrants by email or phone (we will call the centre or the family child care home). If the workshop is in the evening we will try to notify registrants as early as possible in the day. The workshop may be cancelled due to the weather (blizzard) or the presenter has informed us that they are not able to present the workshop (weather, emergency, etc.). Please note that this is Manitoba and we do get many snowy days and a workshop will not be cancelled just because it is snowing.
If MCCA cancels the workshop all workshop fees will be refunded or registrants can attend another workshop in the same series.
If a workshop goes ahead and planned and the registrant does not attend for whatever reason they will forfeit the workshop registration fee.