Early Childhood Educator 2/3 or Montessori Teacher
Early Childhood Educator
Guiding Minds Montessori school, is a new Montessori school that opened January in the Winnipeg West Headingley area. We are looking to hire an Full-Time ECE II/III or a Montessori Teacher that is motivated, energetic, fun, and outgoing and is looking to advance their career and to be apart of enthusiastic, goal orientated TEAM!!
This position offers:
- Professional Growth
- Dental and Health Benefits
- Paid Planning Time
- Sick Time and Mental Health Days
- Paid Staff Meeting that provides Lunch
- Paid 2 weeks off at Christmas and 1 week off for Spring Break
- Fun, Caring and Supportive Atmosphere
Your cover letter and resume must clearly indicate how you meet the qualifications outlined.
- Qualified ECE II/III in Manitoba with a current Manitoba ECE II/III Certificate.
- Have experience in a licensed child care setting
- Able to produce satisfactory Criminal Record Check and Child Abuse Registry Check within the last 3 months.
- Valid certification in Emergency Child Care First Aid and CPR.
- Have knowledge in ELCC regulations
- Nurturing and have positive management skills
- To be able to plan, implement a fun, child-inspired Montessori program
- Have interpersonal skills to effectively work with children, families, community and peers.
- To be confident and willing to work as a team and brings a positive attitude.
- Be able to complete written documentation
- Supervisory/leadership experience is an asset
- Montessori Education is an asset.
|March 8th, 2024
Please submit a copy of your cover letter and resume and provide 3 references.
Go back to employment opportunities