Our membership year is January – December. The membership fee can be pro-rated for the number of full months remaining until the end of the year. Annual and monthly payment options are available for individuals.
All memberships include a joint membership with the Canadian Child Care Federation.
- Any person classified as an ECE II or III employed in a child care centre
- (working 25 or more hours per week) FULL TIME $ 208.00 ($17.34 per month)
- (working less than 25 hours per week) PART TIME $ 124.00 ($10.34 per month)
Join the MCCA as a Professional Member
Child Care Assistant
- Any person not classified as an ECE II or III employed in a child care centre or employed by members who are licensed family child care providers
- (working 25 or more hours per week) FULL TIME $ 112.00 ($9.34 per month)
- (working less than 25 hours per week) PART TIME $ 76.00 ($6.34 per month)
Join the MCCA as a Child Care Assistant
- Any person, group or agency supportive of the MCCA’s goals, not eligible for membership under any other membership categories (this may include family child care providers, professional and child care assistants during times of temporary unemployment).
$ 116.00 ($9.67 per month)
Join the MCCA as an Associate Member
- Students enrolled in an educational program for more than 20 hours per week or 60% of a full program. $10.00 (MCCA Membership only) $35.00 (MCCA membership and Canadian Child Care Association membership)
Join the MCCA as a Student Member
Family Child Care Provider
- A licensed family child care provider. $ 150.00 ($12.50 per month)
Call MCCA at 204-586-8587 or toll free at 1-888-323-4676 and request a membership inquiry package.
- A child care facility which has a Board of Directors or Parent Advisory Committee
- (open more than 25 hours per week) FULL TIME $ 210.00
- (open less than 25 hours per week) PART TIME $ 122.50
Facility Membership Application