Recogniton Awards for MCCA Members
The MCCA Board of Directors
Public Policy and Professionalism Committee
are currently seeking nominations
for the following awards:
Deadline for submit nominations is February 20, 2019
We encourage those who have been nominated in the past to be re-nominated.
Click on the following award to print off the criteria and the form.
Exceptional Caregiver Award (Child Care Assistant)
Exceptional Early Childhood Educator Award
Leader of the Year Award
Exceptional Family Child Care Provider Award
Graduate Research Bursary Award
2018 MCCA Award Recipients
- Exceptional Early Childhood Educator Award: Aricelle Mateo from Day Nursery Centres
- Exceptional Family Child Care Provider Award: Michelle Normandeau
- Educaring Award: Earl Grey Children’s Centre/Earl Grey School
- Gretta Brown Scholarship Award (Red River College): Jeani da Silva
- Gretta Brown Scholarship Award (Université de Saint-Boniface): Jessica Hunnie
- Friends of Child Care Award: Bookmates
These recipients will be recognized at the awards banquet that will take place on May 25, 2018 as part of the MCCA conference. Tickets are $50.00 and are available from MCCA until May 11th.
For more information regarding the banquet please check our website http://mccahouse.org/conferences/ or contact Karen Kowalski at firstname.lastname@example.org