Website YMCA-YWCA OF WINNIPEG
Child Care Assistant
JOIN THE YMCA-YWCA OF WINNIPEG!
Child Care Assistant (CCA), Preschool & Infant Programs
Full Time, Earn up to $16.05 per hour, Monday-Friday
South Family Child Care, 5 Fermor Avenue (Preschool)
Building Blocks on Balmoral, 51 Balmoral Street (Infant)
Do you have a genuine interest in working with children? Are you looking for full time hours with no nights or weekends? We’re looking for a fun and energetic individuals to join our wonderful team of educators! You’ll enjoy plenty of laughs, exercise, and memorable experiences in a daycare setting. Apply today!
Why work at the Y?
· Great people and great work environment!
· Many opportunities for growth & advancement
· We pay most of your benefit premiums
· Complimentary Y individual membership
· 5% employer-matching pension plan
Are you the right fit?
· Do you believe that every child has potential?
· Are you self-motivated, able to work independently and as part of a team?
· Willing to plan and participate in children’s activities?
· Able to participate in pool activities with children (South Family Child Care)
· Capable of maintaining a clean and safe daycare environment?
· Open to valuable on the job training and mentorship?
What else do you need?
· 18 years of age or older
· Training or experience with children an asset
· Willingness to obtain Emergency First Aid and CPR C certification (We’ll help!)
· Fully immunized against COVID-19 or valid exemption
· Clear Police Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Search and Child Abuse Registry Check (apply upon hire)
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
The YMCA-YWCA of Winnipeg is committed to providing a safe environment for children and vulnerable individuals. All applicants will be thoroughly screened through a review process including Police Record Checks with Vulnerable Sector Search and Child Abuse Registry Checks. We also are committed to providing an inclusive environment where diversity is welcomed and encouraged. If you require accommodation during any part of the recruitment or selection process, please don’t hesitate to reach out. This includes providing you with alternate formats of this posting. We thank you for your interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are hired, prior to your start date and as a condition of your employment, you will be required to provide proof that you are fully immunized against COVID-19 or have a valid exemption.
|Application Deadline||September 4th, 2022|
Submit your cover letter and resume to:
South Family Child Care, 5 Fermor Avenue (Preschool) email@example.com
Building Blocks on Balmoral, 51 Balmoral Street (Infant) firstname.lastname@example.org