Website YMCA-YWCA OF WINNIPEG
Child Care Assistant
JOIN THE YMCA-YWCA OF WINNIPEG!
Child Care Assistant (CCA), Preschool & School Age Programs
Part Time & Substitutes
Monday-Friday (split shifts between 7:00-9:00 a.m. & 3:00-6:00 p.m.)
Earn from $15.97 to $19.06 per hour
Various Winnipeg Locations:
Part Time Employment
Ecole Robert Browning, 130 Browning Blvd. (25 hours per week, split shift)
Highbury Early Learning & Child Care, 99 Highbury Road (25 hours per week, split shift)
Linden Meadows School, 335 Lindenwood Dr. E. (25 hours per week, split shift)
Riverview School, 253 Maplewood Ave. (25 hours per week, split shift)
Samuel Burland School, 192 Burland Ave. (20 hours per week, split shift)
Whyte Ridge Elementary, 400 Scurfield Blvd. (25 hours per week, split shift)
Monday-Friday, Varied Hours, (including split shifts between 7:00-9:00 a.m. & 3:00-6:00 p.m.)
Earn from $15.97 to $17.17 per hour
Multiple locations throughout city
Areas: North, West, East, South and Central
Do you have a genuine interest in working with children? Are you looking for part time, flexible hours with no nights or weekends? We’re looking for fun and energetic individuals to join our wonderful team of educators. You’ll enjoy plenty of laughs, exercise, and memorable experiences in a daycare setting. Apply today!
Why work at the Y?
· Great people and great work environment!
· Many opportunities for growth & advancement
· Flexible shifts that work around most school schedules
· We pay most of your benefit premiums
· Complimentary Y individual membership
· 5% employer-matching pension plan
Are you the right fit?
· Do you believe that every child has potential?
· Are you self-motivated, able to work independently and as part of a team?
· Willing to plan and participate in children’s activities?
· Capable of maintaining a clean and safe daycare environment?
· Open to valuable on the job training and mentorship?
What else do you need?
· 18 years of age or older
· Training or experience with children an asset
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Willingness to obtain Emergency First Aid and CPR C certification (We’ll help!)
· Clear Police Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Search and Child Abuse Registry Check (apply upon hire)
The Y is committed to providing an inclusive environment where diversity is welcomed and encouraged. If you require accommodation during any part of the recruitment or selection process, please don’t hesitate to reach out. This includes providing you with alternate formats of this posting.
The Y is entrusted to provide a safe environment for children and vulnerable individuals. All applicants will be thoroughly screened through a review process including Police Record Checks with Vulnerable Sector Search and Child Abuse Registry Checks.
We thank you for your interest; however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Application Deadline||September 24th, 2023|
Submit your cover letter and resume indicating your preferred location to: