Website YMCA-YWCA OF WINNIPEG
Child Care Assistant
JOIN THE YMCA-YWCA OF WINNIPEG!
Child Care Assistant (CCA), Preschool Program
Substitutes (Casual), Varied Hours – Earn up to $16.05 per hour
South Family Child Care, 5 Fermor Ave.
Do you have a genuine interest in working with children? Are you looking for part time, casual, flexible hours with no nights or weekends? Keep reading!
Why work at the Y?
· Great people and great work environment!
· Many opportunities for growth & advancement
· Flexible shifts that work around most school schedules
· Complimentary Y individual membership
· 5% employer-matching pension plan
Are you the right fit?
· Do you believe that every child has potential?
· Are you self-motivated, able to work independently and as part of a team?
· Willing to plan and participate in children’s activities?
· Capable of maintaining a clean and safe daycare environment?
· Open to valuable on the job training and mentorship?
What else do you need?
· 18 years of age or older
· Training or experience with children an asset
· Willingness to obtain Emergency First Aid and CPR C certification (We’ll help!)
· Fully immunized against COVID-19 or valid exemption
· Clear Police Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Search and Child Registry Check (apply upon hire)
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
The YMCA-YWCA of Winnipeg is committed to providing a safe environment for children and vulnerable individuals. All applicants will be thoroughly screened through a review process including Police Record Checks with Vulnerable Sector Search and Child Abuse Registry Checks. We also are committed to providing an inclusive environment where diversity is welcomed and encouraged. If you require accommodation during any part of the recruitment or selection process, please don’t hesitate to reach out. This includes providing you with alternate formats of this posting. We thank you for your interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are hired, prior to your start date and as a condition of your employment, you will be required to provide proof that you are fully immunized against COVID-19 or have a valid exemption.
|Application Deadline||December 10th, 2022|
Submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org