Website YMCA-YWCA OF WINNIPEG
Early Childhood Educator
JOIN THE YMCA-YWCA OF WINNIPEG!
Child Care Supervisor, School Age Program
Full Time, Term Position (6 months, November 2022-May 2023)
Frontenac School, 866 Autumnwood Dr.
At the Y, we’ve never met a kid whose potential we couldn’t see. With 35+ child-care centres in and around Winnipeg, we’re able to help 1,900 kids grow in mind, spirit and body each year. To make a difference in a child’s life, keep reading!
Why work at the Y?
· Great people and great work environment!
· Many opportunities for growth and advancement!
· Complimentary individual Y membership
· Provide children with an amazing experience
Are you the right fit?
· Able to supervise, lead and support a staff team
· Able to manage the day to day operations/administration
· Able to develop, lead and implement programs which meet children’s needs
· Able to build positive relationships with children and families
· Able to monitor and apply ELCC and the Y’s standards and requirements
· Honest, trustworthy and respectful in your approach with children
What else do you need?
· Manitoba Early Childhood Educator Level 2 or 3
· Experience supervising staff
· Experience working with infant or preschool children
· Proven leadership and conflict resolution skills
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to perform administration duties and complete written documentation
· Emergency First Aid and CPR C certification
· Fully immunized against COVID-19 or valid exemption
· Clear Police Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Search and Child Abuse Registry Check
The YMCA-YWCA of Winnipeg is committed to providing a safe environment for children and vulnerable individuals. All applicants will be thoroughly screened through a review process including Police Record Checks with Vulnerable Sector Search and Child Abuse Registry Checks. We also are committed to providing an inclusive environment where diversity is welcomed and encouraged. If you require accommodation during any part of the recruitment or selection process, please don’t hesitate to reach out. This includes providing you with alternate formats of this posting. We thank you for your interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are hired, prior to your start date and as a condition of your employment, you will be required to provide proof that you are fully immunized against COVID-19 or have a valid exemption.
|Application Deadline||December 10th, 2022|
Submit your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com