Website YMCA-YWCA of Winnipeg
Child Care Assistant
JOIN THE YMCA-YWCA OF WINNIPEG!
Ecole Crane School Age Child Care, 888 Crane Ave.
Child Care Assistant (CCA), Before and After School Age Program
Part Time, Split Shift-7:30-9:00 a.m. & 3:00-6:00 p.m. (20 hours per week during school year) & Full Time in Summer (July & August)
Earn $13.21 per hour, Monday-Friday
Do you have a genuine interest in working with children? Are you looking for part time, flexible hours with no nights or weekends? Keep reading!
Why work at the Y?
· Great people and great work environment!
· Many opportunities for growth & advancement
· Flexible shifts that work around most school schedules
· Full time hours available during school break periods (on specific programs)
· We pay most of your benefit premiums (if eligible)
· Complimentary Y individual membership
· 5% employer-matching pension plan
Are you the right fit?
· Do you believe that every child has potential?
· Are you self-motivated, able to work independently and as part of a team?
· Willing to plan and participate in children’s activities?
· Capable of maintaining a clean and safe daycare environment?
· Open to valuable on the job training and mentorship?
What else do you need?
· 18 years of age or older
· Training or experience with children an asset
· Willingness to obtain Emergency First Aid and CPR C certification (We’ll help!)
· Fully immunized against COVID-19 or valid exemption
· Clear Police Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Search and Child Abuse Registry Check (apply upon hire)
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
The YMCA-YWCA of Winnipeg is committed to providing a safe environment for children and vulnerable individuals. All applicants will be thoroughly screened through a review process including Police Record Checks with Vulnerable Sector Search and Child Abuse Registry Checks. We thank you for your interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are hired, prior to your start date and as a condition of your employment, you will be required to provide proof that you are fully immunized against COVID-19 or have a valid exemption.
|Application Deadline||June 12th, 2022|
Submit your cover letter and resume by May 27, 2022 to: email@example.com