Website YMCA-YWCA of Winnipeg
Child Care Assistant
JOIN THE YMCA-YWCA OF WINNIPEG!
Child Care Assistant (CCA), Before and After School Age Program
Substitutes (Casual), Varied Hours – Earn $13.00 per hour
Monday-Friday, between 7:00-9:00 a.m. & 3:00-6:00 p.m.
Locations: East/North Kildonan:
Kimberly Kids, 211 Kimberly Ave.
Little Skippers, 1144 Kingsford Pl
Princess Margaret, 367 Hawthorne Ave.
Skipper’s Scholars, 505 Sharon Bay
Surrounding Areas: (location not accessible via transit)
Birds Hill School, 3950 Raleigh, East St. Paul
Dr. F. M. Hamilton, 3225 Henderson Hwy, East St. Paul
West St. Paul School, 3740 Main St., West St. Paul
Do you have a genuine interest in working with children? Are you looking for part time, flexible hours with no nights or weekends? Keep reading!
Why work at the Y?
· Great people and great work environment!
· Many opportunities for growth & advancement
· Flexible shifts that work around most school schedules
· Full time hours available during school break periods (on specific programs)
· Complimentary Y individual membership
· 5% employer-matching pension plan
Are you the right fit?
· Do you believe that every child has potential?
· Are you self-motivated, able to work independently and as part of a team?
· Willing to plan and participate in children’s activities?
· Capable of maintaining a clean and safe daycare environment?
· Open to valuable on the job training and mentorship?
What else do you need?
· 18 years of age or older
· Training or experience with children an asset
· Willingness to obtain Emergency First Aid and CPR C certification (We’ll help!)
· Fully immunized against COVID-19 or valid exemption
· Clear Police Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Search and Child Abuse Registry Check (apply upon hire)
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
The YMCA-YWCA of Winnipeg is committed to providing a safe environment for children and vulnerable individuals. All applicants will be thoroughly screened through a review process including Police Record Checks with Vulnerable Sector Search and Child Abuse Registry Checks. We thank you for your interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are hired, prior to your start date and as a condition of your employment, you will be required to provide proof that you are fully immunized against COVID-19 or have a valid exemption.
|Application Deadline||June 5th, 2022|
Submit your cover letter and resume by May 20, 2022 to: email@example.com