School age Inclusion Facilitator
Windsor Park Children's Care Centre
School age program located in Windsor Park Children’s Care Centre is seeking a CCA for the position of Inclusion Facilitator. This position is a split shift with the opportunity for full time on in-service, holidays and substituting in the preschool and infant program.
- Competitive wage
- Group Health Benefits
- Paid Parking
- Paid Drivers License yearly
- Pension Plan
- Wellness fund
- Strong Team Support
The successful candidate will:
- Have a strong work Ethic
- Strong interpersonal skills which a positive approach to communication
- Knowledge or willingness to learn about the Circle of Security approach
- Ability and desire to build a strong connection with children
- Respectful behaviour management skills.
- Experience working with Children with ADHD an asset.
- Must have class 5 drivers license and willing to obtain a class 4 at the centres expense.
- Ability to work independently and within the team.
||May 18th, 2022
Please Send resume Attention:
Go back to employment opportunities