Victoria Albert Day Care Inc.
Child Care Assistant
Victoria Albert Daycare Inc. is currently seeking an Inclusion Facilitator for our School Age program. We are located inside of Victoria Albert School and are licensed for 45 children ages 5-12 years old.
- This position is for 17.5 hours per week (7:00-8:30am and 3:30-5:30pm) Monday to Friday and full 8 hour shifts on in-service and school breaks.
- This is a term position from Monday, March 6-August 4, 2023 (end date is flexible)
- Passion for working with children
- Work well in a team
- Creative, great communicator, and willing to jump in an assist the program in a variety of areas
- School Age experience is preferred, but willing to train for the right candidate
- Experience working with additional supports and inclusion programming
- CCA certificate
- Circle of Security Training is considered an asset
- Current First Aid/CPR C
- Current Criminal Record Check
- Current Child Abuse Registry Check
- Ability to have flexible work hours (any shift between 6:45am-5:45pm as Centre needs)
||March 30th, 2023
Nidene Johnson, Executive Director Victoria Albert Daycare Inc. 119-110 Ellen Street Winnipeg, MB R3A 1A1 firstname.lastname@example.org
Go back to employment opportunities