St. Matthews Kids Korner Inc.
Early Childhood Educator
St. Matthews Kids Korner is a community-based non-profit organization. The center is in the city and located close to bus routes. We have a full-time position available in our Preschool Program and is seeking an experienced, creative, enthusiastic, and reliable ECE (Classified by Manitoba) to join our team. In the preschool program, we provide care from 2 to 5 years old children. We are a play-based program and believe that each child is unique, and they explore and discover the world around by their own unique learning styles and preference of play.
The candidate will be responsible to
Qualified candidate must have:
· ECE II/III certification from the Province of Manitoba
· Current First Aid and CPR Level C (or willing to obtain)
· Clear Criminal Record and Child Abuse Registry Check (within the past 3 months)
· Follow all licensing requirements and Licensing Manual Best Practices.
· Flexible and willing to work all shifts the centre is open.
We offer to our full-time employees:
· Competitive wages
· Benefit package includes health, dental and pension after a 3-month probation period in which the center covers a portion of the cost
· Paid MCCA dues
· Paid professional development
|Application Deadline||August 19th, 2022|
Please submit cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Preschool ECE in the subject line