Preschool CCA Permanent/Fulltime
Splash Early Learning Centre
Child Care Assistant
SPLASH Early Learning Centre at 109 Pulford Street (Augustine Centre) is looking for a Child Care Assistant to work in our brand new Early Learning & Child Care Program. There are spaces for 28 Infants and 64 Preschool children in 7 rooms. This is a full-time, permanent position.
SPLASH Cares has a land-based, relationship-focused, and emergent curriculum. We are informed by the Circle of Security.
SPLASH values diversity and inclusion and strives to create a workplace where people of all genders, abilities and ethnicities can thrive.
SPLASH has current policies and procedures and does an annual strategic plan with all our stakeholders.
We offer paid professional development and 3 weeks of vacation time after 1 year.
● CCA Certificate required
● Current First Aid with Level C CPR Certificate
● Will need to provide a clear Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Persons and Child Abuse Registry Check
● 40-hour child-care training course (within first 12 months of employment)
● Food Handling Certificate an asset
● Previous experience working in child care an asset
● Be prepared to go outside in all weathers!
● SPLASH values the ability to build strong relationships with the children by being reliable and consistent in your attendance.
● In keeping with our mission and values: must be kind and caring above all things
● SPLASH values professional behaviors such as a strong work ethic and consistent customer service.
We offer a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package and paid professional development.
||May 21st, 2022
SPLASH Child Care Inc.
Please submit cover letter and resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with LC Preschool CCA in the subject line.
We thank you for your interest; however, please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Go back to employment opportunities