Website Solid Foundations Montessori School
The mission of Solid Foundations Montessori School is to facilitate each child’s optimum development in an excellent Montessori based, academically nurturing, Christian environment.
The vision of Solid Foundations Montessori School is to provide a holistic educational approach that considers the uniqueness of each child and promotes their emotional, intellectual, spiritual, physical, and social well being.
Solid Foundations Montessori School located in East St. Paul, Manitoba was built specifically with the Montessori Program in mind.
Our program runs September to June with camps over winter break, spring break and summer break (July and August).
The Executive Director is responsible for the successful leadership, overall management, and operations of the organization according to the strategic direction, and policies set by the Owner. The Executive Director is responsible for policy implementation and effective management of program.
Duties & Responsibilities
· 2-5 years in a childcare setting with supervisory and/or management experience
· Manitoba Early Childhood Educator Level 3 or working towards their level 3
· Knowledge of child care regulations, best practices and school age child development
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
· Emergency First Aid and CPR C certification
· Clear Police Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Search and Child Abuse Registry Check
Knowledge of Dr. Maria Montessori approach and experience with children age 18 months and up in a child care setting.
Benefits: Health care, dental, life insurance
Full-time or Part-time, flexible work schedule
Monday to Friday
|Application Deadline||August 18th, 2022|
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.