Website Riverview Ashland Child Care Centre Inc.
Child Care Assistant
Riverview Ashland Child Care Centre is a 65 space Preschool and School Age program located in the Riverview Community (South Osborne). Our hours of operation are 7:15am- 6:00 pm, Monday to Friday. We are looking for someone to work 2:00-5:00 M-F with opportunities to pick up more hours on inservice days or to cover holidays and sick days. You would also have the possibility to work full-time in the summer. Duties are to be mainly with the children, assisting with pick up from Ecole Riverview School in the afternoons, light housekeeping, sanitizing and toy rotation, room arrangement, collaborating on curriculum, maintaining attendance records and observations, other duties as assigned.
RACC has a core group of long-term, committed educators who believe firmly in the importance of child-led play, place-based learning, and the importance of caring as a foundation for all learning. We go outside every day!
What we offer: flexible, collaborative, respectful, inclusive working environment. Job training, current policies and procedures, clear expectations. Assistance paying for records checks, First Aid & 40 hour course possible. Mentorship in the EL&CC field.
- Classification as a Child Care Assistant with the Province of Manitoba
- Current First Aid and CPR within a month of starting
- Ability to receive a clear Criminal Record and Child Abuse Registry check
- 40 hours CCA course within the first year of employment
- Current Food Handlers certificate an asset
- A commitment to kindness and caring
- A desire to collaborate and build community
- A love of playing outdoors
|Application Deadline||December 21st, 2022|
Please submit your cover letter, resume, list of references and proof of vaccination to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for all who apply but only those selected for an interview will contacted.