Website Morrow Early Learning and Child Development
Morrow Early Learning and Child Development is a multi-site program that provides preschool and school-age care to families in the St. Vital area.
We are currently seeking a full-time site supervisor for a school age site.
Successful candidates will be able to build a trusting relationship with staff, children, families, and school personnel. Be part of a nurturing, inclusive and supportive environment.
-Have strong documentation and communication skills.
-Ensure ELCC (Early Learning and Child Care) regulations, Best Practices, and Program Policies are being met at all times.
- Ensure site's administrative responsibilities are completed; examples include staff scheduling, providing staff time sheets, incident/accident reports, etc.
-Be able to support staff's individual needs and development
- Be flexible with shift times (rotation)
- Have classification ( ECE ) from the province of Manitoba & current CPR certification
- Updated Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Persons and Child Abuse Registry Check.
- Be able to provide a nurturing, inclusive and supportive environment.
|Application Deadline||August 19th, 2022|
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.