Little Saints Learning Center
Child Care Assistant
Little Saints is a small, licensed, non-profit childcare center located in St. Vital (easy to access via bus route). With a philosophy that focuses strongly on family and community we are looking to expand our family for the summer! We are looking for a few Child Care Assistants to join our program for the summer at our various locations: Infant/Preschool: 5 St. Vital Road, Toddler/Preschool: 15 St. Mark’s Place and School-Age: 99 Springside Drive. Positions will be filled based on suitability for each age group/location.
This position is for the months of July and August. Strong communication, some experience with children is an asset to this position.
Wage for this position is $13 hour at 37.5 hours week. Hours will rotate between 7:45 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (8.5 schedule hours/daily).
- Experience and confidence working with children is an asset when applying for this position!
- Ability to obtain (or currently hold) a clear criminal record check, child abuse registry and first aid.
- Canadian citizen between ages 18 - 30 years old.
- Good organization, flexible with positive communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a team atmosphere and be willing to be mentored within the program.
|Application Deadline||June 12th, 2022|
Candice Savage Little Saints Learning Center Inc. 204-237-9572 15 St. Mark's Place Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org