Website Lakewood Children's Centre
Early Childhood Educator
Lakewood Children’s Centre is currently looking for an energetic ECE II/ECE III to join our team. This person will be responsible for program planning and helping to stimulate a comfortable learning environment for all our children. We are in Lakewood Elementary School in the Crestview/ Unicity Area (55 Kay Crescent). We are located within walking distance from main bus routes (11, 21,22, 24, 25 & 83).
Upon completion of a 3-month probationary period, the successful applicant will be offered a benefit package through Blue Cross, and a Pension Plan which is matched by the Manitoba Government.
Wages will be based upon experience in the field.
Lakewood Children’s Centre also offers
· Accrued vacation time
· Accrued sick time
· 1-hour lunch break
· Paid Staff Meetings
· Paid Professional Development opportunities
· Paid Planning Time
· On-Site free Parking
· A fun, welcoming, inclusive environment
· Monday to Friday shifts, No weekends
Eligible Candidates will have ECE II or ECE III classification,
· Have current first aid and CPR Training (or be willing to obtain)
· Have a Clean Criminal Record, venerable sector check, and child abuse check (Or be willing to obtain)
· Have a strong understanding of child development, licensing, ratio, and best practice requirements
· Be flexible and willing to work any shifts as needed between the hours of 6:30 am- 6:00 pm
· be self-motivated
· be able to work cooperatively in a team setting
· can work together and communicate effectively with coworkers, families, and children
· Who has the ability and desire to lead and mentor coworkers
|Application Deadline||June 10th, 2022|
We would like to thank all those who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.