Website Horizons Children's Centre Inc.
Horizons Children’s Centre Inc. is seeking a creative, energetic, and supportive individual to assist in leading and supporting our team and program at our 367 Hampton Street location.
Our 64 space infant and preschool program has started our Pedagogical journey and is looking for a leader to guide the staff as they observe, engage, and plan for the children. The successful candidate will have a commitment to advocating for the Early Learning field, to professional development, and helping staff to grow and thrive both as individuals as well as part of a team.
Commitment to working in partnership with families to meet the needs of their children using professional, welcoming communication written, electronic and verbal is very important in this role.
We have a great benefits package and pension plan along with paid vacation, sick and personal days.
This is an amazing team, and we are looking forward to meeting you!
* Must possess an ECE II or III classification.
* Previous experience in a leadership role is an asset.
* Strong curriculum planning and mentorship skills.
* Current Criminal Record and Child Abuse Checks or willingness to obtain required.
* Emergency First Aid and CPR C certification or willingness to obtain is required.
|Application Deadline||December 16th, 2023|
Please forward resume with a least two employment references to the attention of Executive Director: email@example.com.
We thank all who apply, however only those selected for interview will be contacted.