Website Harstone Children's Centre
Child Care Assistant
Early Childhood Educator
Harstone Children’s Centre is looking for an energized ECE II & CCA to work at our 1150 Sherburn Street location. We are licensed for 64 children ages 3-12 and we offer childcare Monday to Friday, Before & After school, full day In-services and during Christmas, Spring & Summer breaks.
Candidate must have experience working with any of these age groups and able to plan and implement activities both indoors and outdoors for the children. This is a straight shift, full time permanent position. Must be available between 700am – 530pm (ideal candidate would be willing to work up to 8 hours per day)
· Competitive Salaries
· Sick Time, Comprehensive Benefit Package, Pension Plan (after probation period)
· 3 week’s holidays after 1 year
· Paid Planning Time
· Close to Public Transportation
Pay will depend on candidates experience and qualifications. We have an amazing team of staff and looking for someone who enhances our team.
Eligible Candidates must provide or obtain the following:
· The candidate must have a passion for working with children and engaging in their diverse play and learning.
· The candidate must be responsible, reliable and have a strong work ethic!
· The candidate will be responsible for obtaining current Classification, First Aid and CPR Certificate, Criminal Record and Child Abuse Check, Vulnerable Sector Search and complete 40 hour course (within 6 months) .
· The successful candidate will have the ability to work independently and be an active team player, the ability to adapt and be flexible, have excellent organizational, strong interpersonal and communication skills,
|Application Deadline||December 7th, 2022|
Please send resumes to Jennifer @ firstname.lastname@example.org