Childcare Assistant School-Age Split Shift
Harstone Children's Centre Inc.
Child Care Assistant
– Comprehensive training to equip you with the skills you need
– Excellent health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
– 3 weeks of vacation to help maintain work-life balance plus additional weeks for long-term staff
– Sick days to support your well-being when needed
– Paid professional development and planning time to foster growth and creativity including 1 paid PD day
– Opportunity for individuals to contribute ideas and actively shape the program
– Ability to move and grow within our organization
Are you passionate about working with children and shaping their future? Look no further! Harstone Children’s Centre, a dynamic and fast-growing organization with 6 locations, is seeking a dedicated, full-time and permanent Childcare Assistant to join our school-age team at our 905 Sargent location. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in childcare, excellent teamwork skills, initiative and a genuine love for working with children.
Eligible Candidate Requirements:
- Clear current Police Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Search and Child Abuse Registry Check
- CCA Classification
- 1 year experience
- First aid/CPR training level C
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as an integral part of a team
- Reliable and dedicated
- Ability to work a split shift from 7-9 am and 11-5 during the school year and 7-4 on in-services, Christmas, summer and spring breaks
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position including walking, lifting up to 20 pounds, pushing and pulling.
- Food handlers an asset
||December 9th, 2023
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Send Resume and Cover letter to email@example.com
Go back to employment opportunities