Website Harstone Children's Centre Inc.
Harstone Children’s Centre located within Clifton School at 1070 Clifton St. is looking for an experienced CCA (or ECE II) to join our preschool room.
This Position will allow us enhance our ratio in order to effectively meet the additional needs of a child in our care within an inclusive environment.
Our centre hours are Monday to Friday from 7:30am to 5:30pm and we are located close to a major bus route. We are looking for someone available to work a 7 hour shift with a one hour unpaid lunch.
Must have the following assets:
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Punctual, flexible and reliable.
– Ability to apply appropriate guiding techniques and behavior management consistent with our policies
– Friendly and a desire to work in a team setting with the ability to work independently
– ability to meet the physical demands of caring for a child who is a flight risk
– Experience preferred
We thank all those that apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Eligible Candidates must have
- Current and valid child abuse and criminal record checks
- First Aid/CPR level C certification
-Current CCA classification
- willingness to work flexible hours
or be willing to promptly obtain the above qualifications.
|Application Deadline||October 18th, 2023|
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with subject "Inclusion Facilitator"