EMU School Age Centre
Early Childhood Educator
EMU School Age Centre Inc. is hiring an ECE II or III to start immediately. This is a permanent, fulltime eight-hour straight-through position, 9am – 6pm, for a strong, independent Early Childhood Educator. This is an opportunity for an energetic ECE to envision and create in collaboration with an amazing team. EMU School Age Centre is located in Transcona and is open year-round.
We offer 50/50 paid group insurance, centre matched pension, paid sick days, paid professional development opportunities, a paid MCCA membership, and paid planning times.
· ECE II or ECE lll classification from province of Manitoba
· Excellent organizational skills
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Reliable, highly motivated, and enthusiastic about guiding children
· An ability to plan and implement emergent and inclusive based play experiences that are developmentally appropriate for school aged children
· Display a high level of professionalism
· Strong, positive behaviour management skills
· Strong leadership abilities
· Ability to mentor staff
· Nurturing, caring and creative
· Strong understanding of child development
· The ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
· The ability to work in partnership with families
All successful candidates will be required to be classified in the Province of Manitoba as an ECE II or III, to obtain a Criminal Record with Vulnerable Sector Search and Child Abuse Registry Check as well as level C CPR and First Aid.
|Application Deadline||May 29th, 2022|
Please forward your resume to email@example.com, attention Clarice or Tracey.
We thank all candidates who apply for these positions, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.