Eastern Star Preschool
Child Care Assistant
Eastern Star Preschool is looking for a permanent, full time, individual to join our wonderful team of educators. We are looking for a motivated individual to work in a mixed age room. Shifts are 8 hours/day with an hour paid lunch break. Staff are expected to be available for shifts between 7:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
Our centre offers: a paid one hour lunch break, paid professional development, paid staff meetings with dinner provided and benefits and pension matching after 3 months. Come join our committed, energetic, wonderful team of educators!
This position includes a cleaning component and successful candidate will be responsible for either start or end of the day cleaning of the centre.
The Eligible Candidate must:
- have a sincere desire to work with young children and an understanding of child development
- be willing to obtain a child abuse registry check with vulnerable sector search and a criminal record check
- be willing to obtain/have current first aid and CPR level C
- be willing to obtain/have40 hour course related to child care. Rate of pay will start at $16.05 for employees with a course and $14.51 for employees without.
- have a strong desire to work with preschool children
- have strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- be willing to learn and take direction from others
- have a positive attitude and take initiative
- be a strong team member
|Application Deadline||December 24th, 2022|
Send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.