Website Day Nursery Centre
Day Nursery Centre is seeking to hire a part time ( 24 hours a week) Administrative Assistant who will provide support to the administration and operation of Day Nursery Centre’s five Early Learning and Child Care programs. We offer:
– a comprehensive benefit packages which includes group health benefits, pension plan, a wellness fund, bonus days and more and competitive salary.
– an environment that invests in professional growth and employee’s safety and wellness.
– Some flexibility of schedule and open to time off in the summer/school breaks to accommodate successful candidates needs.
The success candidate must;
· Be proficient in using computer and applications such as Word, Excel, Publisher, and Outlook.
· Be able to create documents including newsletters, reports, posters, invitations etc.
· Be able to work in a professional manner and approach, and have the ability to work as part of a team;
· Be motivated and hardworking, including ability to work on own initiative;
· Have excellent organizational skills
· Have the ability to handle multiple tasks with high attention to detail;
· Have excellent English oral and written communication skills;
|Application Deadline||February 9th, 2023|
Please send Resume and letter of intent to