Website Bright Beginnings for Kids Inc.
Child Care Assistant
Bright Beginnings for Kids Inc. is looking to hire an energetic and creative individual to work full time as a CCA. With the support and guidance from a peer mentor, you will work as a team player, in one of our classrooms with our preschoolers, implementing activities both indoors and outdoors. A more detailed job description will be provided to the successful candidate. This position will begin as soon as possible.
The successful candidate must have the following traits:
• Good comprehension of the English language with effective oral and written communication skills.
• Punctual, reliable and flexible with the ability to work any shift between the hours of 7:00 am-5:30.
• Friendly and outgoing.
• Flexible, reliable and consistent.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Ability to apply appropriate guiding techniques and behavour management.
• Enjoy working indoors AND outdoors throughout the year.
• Current First Aid and CPR Certification Level C or willing to obtain within the first three months of employment.
• Must have or be willing to complete the recognized 40-hour course related to early childhood education within the first six months of employment.
• Must be classified as a Child Care Assistant or willing to apply for classification.
• Successful candidate must posses (within the last three months) or be willing to obtain a clear Police Records Check with Vulnerable Sector Search and Child Abuse Registry Check. Experience
• Experience working with preschool children in a childcare centre, preferred.
|Application Deadline||February 15th, 2023|
Please submit your cover letter, resume and three work-related references to: email@example.com
We thank all those that apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.