MCCA’s 2015 Annual Report
Please join us in celebrating another successful year by reading about the activities of the MCCA board of directors, committees, regional branches, volunteers, and staff. We thank all our members for helping us advocate for a quality system of child care and advance ECE as a profession! Here are some activities that kept us busy in 2015:
- The Commission on Early Learning and Child Care, recommended by MCCA in partnership with the Child Care Coalition of Manitoba, completed their roadmap for a universal child care system in Manitoba.
- We provided non-partisan educational resource materials for our members in advance of the federal election.
- Our membership grew to over 4000!
- We introduced online workshops in partnership with Red River College
- MCCA hosted Manitoba’s first pedagogical institute for early childhood educators
- MCCA centre members can access human resource management support from our partner PeopleFirst HR Services
- 2,108 registrants for our fall and winter workshops!
- 11 personalized professional development events for child care centres/child serving organizations
- professional development events hosted by regional branches in all corners of Manitoba
Click here to read the full report: MCCA’s 2015 Annual Report
Posted by Jodie Kehl at 7:22 pm