JOIN THE YMCA-YWCA OF WINNIPEG!
Site Supervisor, School Age Program
Tyndall Park School, 2221 King Edward St.
At the Y, we’ve never met a kid whose potential we couldn’t see. With 35+ child-care centres in and around Winnipeg, we’re able to help 1,900 kids grow in mind, spirit and body each year.
Why work at the Y?
•Great people and great work environment!
• Many opportunities for growth and advancement!
• We pay most of your benefit premiums
• Complimentary individual Y membership
• 5% employer-matching pension plan
Are you the right fit?
• Able to supervise, lead and support a staff team
• Able to manage the day to day operations/administration under the
guidance of an offsite director
• Able to develop, lead and implement programs which meet children’s needs
• Able to build positive relationships with children and families
• Able to monitor and apply ELCC and the Y’s standards and requirements
• Honest, trustworthy and respectful in your approach with children
What else do you need?
• Manitoba Early Childhood Educator Level 2 or 3
• Experience supervising staff
• Proven leadership and conflict resolution skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to perform administration duties and complete written documentation
• Emergency First Aid and CPR C certification
• Full vaccination status against COVID-19 or valid exemption
• Clear Police Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Search and Child Abuse Registry Check
To learn more go to: ywinnipeg.ca
||November 12th, 2021
Submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Go back to employment opportunities