Crestview School Children's Ctr
Early Childhood Educator
Crestview School Children’s Centre Inc., a preschool and school age children care centre in Crestview School, is seeking a full time (30 – 40 hours/week) experienced ECE II.
We are on a main bus route, either the 24/25 Ness bus or the 21/11 Crestview bus stop within a 3-minute walk to our centre located in Crestview School, 9-333 Morgan Crescent.
We are looking for a motivated, energetic ECE II to join our program. The successful candidate will be able to not only lead but also work alongside our current team to provide a program that is child centred, echoing the interests of the children in our care.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Possess a clear and current (within the last 3 months) Criminal Records Check with Vulnerable Sector Search as well as a clear and current (within the last 3 months) Child Abuse Registry Check or be willing to get them.
- ECE II classification from MELCC
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID. Proof of vaccination required
- Possess a Valid First Aid/CPR certificate or be willing to obtain one
- Experience working in a childcare centre
- Ability to lead a group
- Strong professional work ethic (be punctual, flexible, ability to think on your feet and problem solve)
- Desire to provide quality care to children, have a warm and nurturing personality
- Ability to take initiative as well as take direction
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to plan and implement a fun, interactive and developmentally appropriate, emergent curriculum based program for both indoors and outdoors
- Ability to be an active participant on our team and be fun loving and have the energy and desire to keep up with the children in your care
- Be fun loving and have the energy and desire to keep up with the children in your care
- Ability to set healthy boundaries while maintaining a warm and developmentally appropriate relationship with children in our care
- Believes that we work in partnership with parents and other professionals involved as a team with the children in our care
- provide 2 references 1 that must be professional (from a previous position)
||November 19th, 2021
Go back to employment opportunities