Child Care Assistant (CCA), School Age Program
Child Care Assistant
JOIN THE YMCA-YWCA OF WINNIPEG!
Guyot School Age Child Care, 400 Willowlake Crescent
Child Care Assistant (CCA), Before and After School Age Program
Part Time & Substitutes – Earn $13.00 or more per hour
Monday-Friday, between 7:00-9:00 a.m. & 3:00-6:00 p.m.
Do you have a genuine interest in working with children? Are you looking for part time, flexible hours with no nights or weekends? Keep reading!
Why work at the Y?
•Great people and great work environment!
• Many opportunities for growth & advancement
• Flexible shifts that work around most school schedules
• Full time hours available during school break periods (on specific programs)
• We pay most of your benefit premiums (if eligible)
• Complimentary Y individual membership
• 5% employer-matching pension plan
Are you the right fit?
• Do you believe that every child has potential?
• Are you self-motivated, able to work independently and as part of a team?
• Willing to plan and participate in children’s activities?
• Capable of maintaining a clean and safe daycare environment?
• Open to valuable on the job training and mentorship?
What else do you need?
• 18 years of age or older
• Training or experience with children an asset
• Willingness to obtain Emergency First Aid and CPR C certification (We’ll help!)
• Fully immunized against COVID-19 or valid exemption
• Clear Police Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Search and Child Abuse Registry Check (apply upon hire)
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
To learn more go to: ywinnipeg.ca
||November 12th, 2021
Submit your cover letter and resume to:
Go back to employment opportunities