Announcing Online Library Search Now Available!
MCCA is pleased to announce that members can now search our library database online! Create a user name and password and you can order books directly from our website! We will mail them to our members and provide a return postage paid label and envelope for you to return them to us!
- Borrowing privileges are for current Professional, Child Care Assistant, Family Child Care, Associate or Student members of the Manitoba Child Care Association.
- With a Child Care Centre membership, only board members of that centre may borrow resources.
- Items can be borrowed for a period of three weeks and can be renewed for an additional three weeks if a hold has not been placed on the item. You must contact the MCCA for an extension prior to your due date.
- Maximum of eight items may be borrowed at one time.
- Patrons will be charged .40 per item per day for overdue books and videos to a maximum of $11.00 for books and for videos. Replacement cost for lost/damaged items will be invoiced and borrowing privileges will be denied until payment is made.
Click here to Search our resource library collection 24/7
Posted by Jodie Kehl at 2:45 pm