Mission, Vision, By-laws
Our mission is to advocate for a quality system of child care, to advance early childhood education as a profession , and to provide services to our members.
To promote and support an exceptional early learning and child care system by fueling our members to be proud and excited to belong to a progressive, respected profession.
- Maintain financial independence
- Provide resources and services to members on a province wide basis
- Promote and develop Manitoba’s early learning and child care profession
- Promote high standards of practice that support human development in early learning and child care
- Advocate as a non-partisan, non sectarian organization at all levels of government for a quality early learning and child care system
- Educate the public about early learning and child care as a profession and as a service
- Work in partnership with those involved with the care and education of children
- Encourage the development and expansion of early learning and child care training, research, and educational resources
MCCA’s By Laws, 2011 Click Here
MCCA’s Regional By Laws Click Here
MCCA’s Strategic Plan 2010-2013 Strategic Plan Powerpoint